Monday 16 May 2016

So, CoverGirl surprises me again!

The last few weeks have been somewhat of a blur.

With 2 babies under 2 (at least for ths next week) and one of said babies teething (*gah*) I have been averaging about 2-6 hours of sleep per day. Yes, I say per day and not night because, I will get 2 hours here, an hour there, sometimes a nice 4 hour stretch in the evening... I rarely get any actual sleep between the hours of 2 and 7 am.

Anyway.... Last night was one of those nights. Baby woke at 2:30 am.
I had a total of 2 hours sleep in the previous 24 hour period so, I knew that if I even attempted to got back to sleep, I would not be able to wake myself come the morning 'rush' (my older two still have school to go to -come oooooon summer break! Lol).

******
Needless to say, I did attempt the impossible and, once my littlest finally closed her beautiful eyes around 5:30 am, I waited a few minutes and crawled into bed at 5:49 am.............fast-forward 21 minutes. Yes. 21 minutes.
You think, after 4 kids, I would have learned my lesson. NOPE! LOL
******

My day started officially at 6:10 am.
Woke my older two just after 7, showers, breakfasts, lunches, oh my.
BUT... This morning also involved a meeting at 9:20 am. Ugh... 

So, armed with my Maybelline foundation and my CoverGirl Plumpify mascara (that I got for free from BzzAgent!), I quickly slapped this wonderful magical sleep-deprivation-hiding product to my face. I didn't even have time to make coffee - which, in hindsight I should have put a pot on at 3 am (don't judge).

I get 3 out of 4 of my babies ready to head out the door, we walk over to the school. I say goodbye to my oldest daughter and walk around the building to the front door with my oldest - did I mention he had a giant project that had to be carried over too? No? Ya, there's that. Lol

Just as we are rounding the corner, I smell it. Coffee. Parent council was giving away free coffee! I love free, but I love coffee even more!

I grabbed a coffee, headed to my meeting, and not ONE person commented on how tired I felt LOL

The magical parent counsil ladies thought I was fibbing when I told them about my night: Thanks CoverGirl & BzzAgent!

The school staff said something along the lines of "you don't look it!" (Aww thanks, you make me blush!): Thanks CoverGirl & BzzAgent!

*****

▪I absolutely love the curl effect with this mascara! I almost instantly felt a change in how my eyes felt.
▪I could feel my eyes widen because my lashes weren't weighed down.
▪I applied less than I normally would and it still worked to curl my lashes.
▪It didn't clump! (Probably because I used less)

See! See!

Want to test products for free??
Join me on BzzAgent! 
http://www.bzzagent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment