Wednesday 11 May 2016

More BzzAgent fun with Cover Girl!

So, one of my latest campaigns for BzzAgent is for Cover Girl Plumpify Very Black Mascara!

Now, I am not really a "make up" person, the most I have put on my face since having children (and even before that) is a decent foundation/concealer and mascara.

I was excited to get this campaign because I am always looking for an easy to use, great looking mascara. I chose the "Very Black" colour. I am fair skinned for the most part, so I felt it would "pop" more than a regular black. This mascara is also supposed to lift and curl lashes.

So, above, is my "before and after"

I took a pic of each eye - because, really.. It's easier to take a decent Instagram picture that way - am I right?!

The bottom photo shows after I applied 2 coats. As you can see - not only does it make this momma NOT look tired, but it actually DID lift my lashes to a certain extent. Not fakies high, but still a lift :)

A bit of a con for me; was the clumping. As you can see, it did clump a bit in the corner of my eye. Nothing that smothing out a bit didn't manage. 

A neutral point for me; was the wand. This product prides itself on having THE biggest wand. Pic below ↘↙↘↙↘↙

No comments:

Post a Comment